1. All cards send to us must be in top loaders with penny sleeves or one touch. Cards other stipulated or in playing sleeves with or without comfort fit will be returned “at customer’s expense” and charged according to the service selected.
2. Wizard Grading Inc. is not responsible for any lost or damage during receiving or shipping through mail or courier selected by the customer. It will be customer responsibility to file insurance through the respective courier.
3. Wizard Grading Inc. grades are final. Any disputes concerning any grading can be applied through submitting the card again at selected service at the customer cost and there will be no guarantee of revised grading. Any mistake in labelling from our part will be corrected at our cost minus shipping. The customer has 30 days to re-submit the faulty labeled items.
4. As a MTG specialist, Wizard Grading Inc. will not grade the fallowing cards: JIHAD, STONE-THROWING-DEVILS, CRUSADE, IMPRESION, INVOKE PREJUDICE, CLEANSE and PRADESH GYPSIES. Any of these cards will be sent back and charged the selected services.
5. We do authenticate cards, autographs can be authenticate for additional 5$ on top of selected services. Altered cards such as artist proof or artist alternate will not be graded and will be returned and charged. If you wish to authenticate an autograph make sure to mention it on the submission form along with the name of the card.
6. Wizard Grading Inc. does not take any liability in case of loss or damages of any kind during the grading process.
7. If you choose to send your submission through email, make sure to have a physical copy with your sending. It must be filled by hand and English card names must be used.
8. We do accept slabs from other graders. Wizard Grading Inc. will only re-slab cards that we think have a higher grade. Re-slabbing will be charged 20 Dollars.
9. Upon receiving your submission, Wizard Grading Inc. will send you an email of the reception. Turnaround times will start the next business day excluding Saturday, Sunday and statuary holidays according to Ontario and Canada.
10. Upon accepting the fallowing terms you also accept Wizard Grading Inc. to use any pictures of current grading items for social media and publicity. Owners of such items will have their names and information kept private by us.
11. Any cards that we think might be counterfeit, altered of modified in any ways will be rejected from our services and charge the selected service with an explanatory letter.
12. We do accept PayPal, E-transfer and Major Credit Cards as payment. Submission orders will be sent back only when payment is cleared in full.
13. All submissions orders must be mailed to Wizard Grading Inc. at 1106-85 North Park Rd, Thornhill, ON, L4J 0H9.
14. We are currently grading only standard size cards. Alpha/Beta/Unlimited and Revised edition rules booklets can be graded at the moment, please contact us for grading availability. Oversized cards or booster packs cannot be graded at the moment.
15. We grade up to 20 cards through single submission. If you wish to grade more than 20 please contact us for availability and service charges.
16. Any customers outside Canada is responsible for any extra fees according to customs.
17. Wizard Grading Inc. services operates from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm eastern standard time and closed on statuary holidays.
18. Wizard Grading Inc. does not accept any liability for inaccuracies, errors or counterfeit items beyond its control.
19. Wizard Grading Inc. does not accept any liability for any kind of misrepresentations made by you or your company to anyone associated with Wizard Grading Inc.
20. Wizard Grading Inc. makes no warranty as to the value or future potential of the items we slab.
21. Breaking and opening a Wizard Grading Inc. holder voids certification of that card and Wizard Grading Inc. will have any liability to the customer for any damage to the card.
22. Any questions, comments or inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
23. These terms and conditions are subject to change by Wizard Grading Inc. at any time without notice.
24. By submitting to our services, you agree to all Wizard Grading Inc. terms and conditions listed above.